As this statement may be changed from time to time so please re-read this policy periodically
1. We will not sell, trade, give etc the information that we collect on your site to any third party without your express permission. When carrying out a transaction, you are required to provide information relating but not limited to your name and identity, e-mail address, financial information (such as payment and credit card details) and your contact information (‘Customer Information’). We require this Customer Information in order to process your transaction, to bill you and to keep you informed of any changes. We may periodically use the Customer Information to contact you with notifications of new developments, offers and services. You can elect to stop receiving these communications at any time by emailing us at: [email protected], with subject field mailing list-opt out.
2. Your Customer Information will remain private and will not be released to any third except where:- it is required by law to disclose to the relevant authorities; it necessary to enforce or apply the terms of any of our user agreements; or it necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of any Katamama hotel website, our employees, other users.
4. You acknowledge and agree that we may from time to time access your account and other parts of the service as necessary to identify, investigate or resolve technical problems or to respond to service complaints.
5. This web site may contain links to other sites operated by parties other than Katamama such as banks which verify your credit card information and 3rd party clearing companies. Katamama is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
6. Any feedback, data, comments, suggestions, ideas or the like that we receive through our websites, other than your Customer Information, will be regarded as non-confidential. You agree that we may have unrestricted right to use or reproduce such non-confidential information in any manner and for any purpose as we deem fit.
￼7. This site has security measures in place to protect against loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control. Please note, however, that no data transmission over the internet is completely secure. As a result we cannot ensure or warrant that a third party will not unlawfully access your Customer Information and you transmit such information at your own risk. We advise you to take all necessary precautions and we suggest that you keep all personal codes and passwords safe and prevent others from accessing them.
8. You may not reproduce, create hyperlinks to or from, distribute, transmit, display, broadcast, publish, license, modify, translate, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise deal in or with any of the information contained in this website by any means without the express prior written permission of Katamama; provided, however, that the information may be downloaded and reproduced solely for private non-commercial use.
9. Effort has been made to ensure that the information on this website is accurate but Katamama does not make any representation or warranty of any kind or accepts any liability as regards the accuracy of the information.
10. Whilst we seek to ensure that your privacy is protected, no indemnity or acceptance of liability of any nature is provided to you and you accept the inherent risks of using this website.
Join our community
Sign up to hear the latest from Katamama, including artisan profiles, mixology, music mixes and cultural happenings at the hotel and beyond.